Sunday 26 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

Firstly, apologies for disappearing on you. A quick trip to Marrakech followed by Xmas preparations have had me busy, busy, busy!

But here I am, just in time to show you what Santa (a.k.a. my beau) treated me to this Xmas:






YES!! I am such a lucky girl - I got the Anya Hindmarch clutch I've been dreaming of for so long!

And it didn't take me long to put it to good use:





I teamed it with my gorge Lanvin for H&M dress. It was the perfect Xmas outfit - with all that silk on me, I wasn't allowed in the kitchen at all!!

Speaking of Xmas outfits, here's what I wore for our Christmas Eve shindig:





Sequins, sequins, sequins...that's what Xmas is all about!

Well, actually, Christmas is all about giving and today, rather than shower each other with expensive gifts (Anya clutch not included of course), we decided to play Secret Santa where we make each other special presents.





That's my darling grandfather, with a knitted lavender cushion I made for him - he's not been too well of late and I thought it would help him sleep and get some much needed rest. It was made with bucket loads of love and care!

And now I must got to sleep - there's more Boxing day and Bank Holiday fun to come, so I'll be back soon!

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Miss Magpie
xxx

P.S. I promised you last time that I'd share the present I found my beau...





A modern laser cut cuckoo clock with an actual mechanical cuckoo to keep us on time (though may live to regret this!). My beau saw this clock in a bar on a trip to Edinburgh, I hunted it down and now it is his. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. your blog is lovely! I hope you enjoyed your time in marakesh! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that city ;)

    ReplyDelete