Thursday 19 August 2010

Myleene Klass my-ass!

Now I'm not one for bad language, but I just can't help it when it comes to that silly ex-Hear'Say singer (I had to Google that by the way) - I mean, who even remembers her singing? And now she is every-bloody-where!

Apparently, she's an expert on motherhood and has the answer to everyone's clothing nightmares. Err when did she earn those rights?

And if that weren't bad enough, check this out:


Myleene TV.

Yes, you read that right. As part of M&S TV (don't even get me started on that one), Myleene Klass will be presenting 'Myleene's Makeovers', where she shares her fashion 'knowledge' with the world.

How does this girl get these jobs?

Is it not enough that she's already bagged herself the position of presenter of 'Ten Years Younger' with absolutely no styling experience whatsoever?!

I guess you have to give her kudos for getting so far. That butter-wouldn't-melt smile obviously does the trick.

Now don't get me wrong. I do think she's sweet (ish) and all that, but I'd really like to turn on the TV or look at a magazine without being bombarded with images of her. I was genuinely happy for her when she got her first M&S ad campaign...now I just wish she would go away!

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment