Tuesday 26 July 2011

MRS Magpie has arrived...

So, there's a totally valid explanation for my whereabouts (or lack there of) over the last couple of months. Just the small matter of my wedding and our big move to Hong Kong. Nothing too life-altering or time-consuming then. 

I am now a Mrs indeed. After three wedding ceremonies (I'll get to those later) and ten events (and those), I can safely say that I am definitely, 100% guaranteed a married woman. See...


Hmm...now where do I begin to tell you about our wedding? It was the best two weeks - yes, that's correct - of my life EVER. I was literally, the happiest girl on the planet. I still am!

Several events in London, including our Registry Office, were followed by a weekend in Marrakech with 205 of our closest family and friends, sharing in our Indian wedding and White wedding celebrations.

To give you a brief idea of what went on, here are some pics:

THE REGISTRY OFFICE

(photo courtesy of Hannah Barton Photography)

INDIAN "MANDVO" CEREMONY, MARRAKECH


INDIAN WEDDING CEREMONY, MARRAKECH

(Photo courtesy of Joe Lasky Photography, www.joelasky.co.uk)


WHITE WEDDING, MARRAKECH


(Photo courtesy of Joe Lasky Photography, www.joelasky.co.uk)

POST-WEDDING POOL PARTY & BRUNCH,  MARRAKECH

(Photo courtesy of Joe Lasky Photography, www.joelasky.co.uk)

There you have it - a quick summary of my, I mean 'our' wedding. Over the next few days, I'll be breaking it down, so that you can experience the whole shebang for yourself: the outfits, the shoes, the settings, the details...and maybe even the tantrums! 

Stay tuned for more...

In the mean time, pay a visit to Joe's (my fab photographer) blog http://joelasky.wordpress.com/2011/07/08/a-sneak-preview-of-the-hot-marrakesh-wedding-weekend/

And to www.boutiquesouk.com - Rosena & Fred are the best wedding planners you will ever find. Fact!

Love MRS Magpie
xxx

1 comment: