Monday 19 July 2010

Miss Magpie's tea-cup candles make their debut

Miss Magpie has been a busy little bee - what with Style-State, my soya tea-cup candles and a certain wedding all taking up a large chunk of my day (not forgetting that little thing we like to call work), it's moments like these (keep reading) that make it all worth while.

Not too long ago Miss Magpie's candles made their debut at a pop-up store - the only way to make your first public appearance - in South London. Hix and Buck, the most fabulous wine importers this side of pretty much everywhere [Check out www.hixandbuck.com and snap up their mouth watering vinos and sparklings ASAP], were hosting an evening of wine tasting and invited little old moi to display my candles and add a certain je ne c'est quoi to the atmosphere of the event.

Check out the shop window:



And here are my little darlings, lighting up the room:


I know I am a little bit biased, but I do think they make great gifts (to others as well as yourself) and really are a talking point. So come on, place your order now before I sell out!

To order, please contact me at miss.magpie@hotmail.com. I'll talk you through the cups and scents I have available and I assure you, you'll be very happy with your purchase!

Get ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment