Monday 10 January 2011

Red Velvet Nation...and me!

It's always lovely to be appreciated and especially lovely to be appreciated for your style, so you can imagine my delight when little old moi made my debut on Red Velvet Nation. Here writes the Editor (amongst other lovely things)...

It's been a while since our favourite style minx Stephanie Holding left our shores to return to her London life...
we celebrate this lovely lady's incredible, and effortless sense of style! A lady who is equally at home in designer duds, as she is in high street bargains, she can make a plastic bag look like haute couture! Some people just have it....
and our Stephanie is at the top of the style ladder...
her upcoming wedding in Marrakech this summer promises to be a style lovers heaven! RVN will be there to capture it all!

Check out the full post here...


And for a glimpse of the looks RVN's very style savvy Editor chose, here's a taster...







And now I am blushing...


One last thing... If you read the full RVN post, you might find out a little snippet of information I haven't yet divulged to you all. Well, I promise all will become clear very, very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment