Wednesday 12 January 2011

Style perving

It's January. It's bleak. It's pouring with rain. And I haven't worn any sequins since 2010 (well, technically not since the very early hours of 2011).

I hate January. I've been switching between pyjamas, my home-made 'slanket', my gym kit (yes, I've started the wedding transformation) and some duller than dull 'outdoor' clothes for the last 10 days. I'm having some serious sequin and glamour withdrawal...

So I've taken to perving on those that have a more exciting January than me. Celebrities.

Rachel McAdams in Michael Kors

Here's a zingy maxi to inject some life in to the miserable greyness of January.

Taylor Swift in J. Mendel

Taylor doesn't normally hit my radar, but I'm totally loving the elegance of this frock.

Nicole Ritchie in Pucci

OMG - Nicole has ventured out in her slanket! Genius! But seriously, I love the deep velvety texture of this dress. Very on-trend.

Selena Gomez in Irina Shabayeva
(nope, I haven't got a clue who she is!)

I love this totally glam number. It's so summery and refreshing and I can totally picture myself by the pool in Marrakech right now. Eat that, January blues.

 Camilla Belle in Alberta Ferretti

A shiny ruffled number - well, it's sexier than anything I've put on in the last few days!

Taylor Swift (again!) in Mark and James
(I didn't realise I liked her style!!)

Short, black, sparkly... What's not to love?

Kristen Stewart in Reem Acra

Oh dear sequins, how I have missed you...

Ok. That's enough. I can't take any more, I need to get out of my slouchy clothes. Sparkle and glamour, here I come. Costcutter won't know what's hit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment