Wednesday 23 March 2011

Looking chic on the piste


A few weekends ago, my beau and I hit the slopes of Chamonix for some skiing action. Since this was my second time on the piste - the first time having gone pretty well - I thought I should inject some 'cool' in to my ski look. The hotchpotch of clothing I borrowed last time was not exactly chic!

Where did I head for the very best in outdoor clothing? Luckily, my bestie's daddy owns an outdoor clothing shop and I'm not being biased, but I really wouldn't shop anywhere else! From thermals to salopettes, and gloves to goggles, he has it all.

If you want to look as 'cool' as moi (the one in the purple, though Lauren in red looks pretty hot too), head to Cover, 52-54 High St Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 5SJ, 020 8440 5775.

No comments:

Post a Comment