Friday 18 March 2011

Miss Magpie is back!

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! That's all I can say. It's been a crazy few weeks and Miss Magpie has been in multi-tasking hell. Sadly, one thing that had to fall by the way-side for a teeny-weeny bit was Style State. But I never stopped thinking about all my readers and I promise I'll be back on top form asap!

I will be filling you in on all my latest news and fashion fun over the next few days...but in the mean time I thought I would leave you with this fashion fabulous photo:


That's right; my beau and my grandfather wearing exactly the same outfit! There has to be something wrong with this...and since my nana has been around a lot longer than my man, I'm awarding him the style prize. My beau, on the other hand, is going to be taken on a highly intensive shopping trip very soon!

Watch out for my catch-up posts...coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment