Wednesday 18 May 2011

Anna dello Russo gets Bridezilla's goat!

OMG, I think I've missed some breaking news!! Did Anna dello Russo get married in Cannes?


Vogue Nippon's Editor-at-large is famed for her outlandish outfits and sartorial experimentation, but, what was she thinking when she stepped out in this. Seems that the Kate Middleton effect is more infectious than I first thought! So much for being a leader...

Wearing a bespoke Alberta Ferretti creation, Anna looked more like a bride that had lost her way, than an Editor gracing the red carpet at Cannes.

And, being just weeks away from my own nuptials, I'm seriously not impressed with Anna trying to steal the thunder of real brides.

Leave the poofy white dresses to us Anna!

Ok, rant over.

So there's about 35 days to go before my wedding extravaganza begins (eeks!) and it looks like I'm going to be bang on trend. White is a major hit this summer!! Phew.

Here's how the stars perfected the white trend at Cannes:



My lady crush of the season: Uma Thurman looks just divine in this Versace number. The dress is a vision of perfection! I totally adore the thigh slit, the layers of maribou feather and the cut-out back. I'm actually toying with the idea of applying my scissors to my wedding dress... 


Showing how to wear white with class, the gorgeous Uma triumphs again. Beautiful Dolce frock!



Who says white is angelic? Rosie Huntington-Whiteley comes over all devilish in MaxMara.


I want to be Bianca Balti in this Dolce dress.


Jane Fonda is 73. Jane Fonda is wearing figure-hugging Pucci. Jane Fonda is amazing. Enough said.


Ok, so this isn't strictly white, but I just had to give style snaps to Zoe Saldana for this effort. She rocks!

And, because Bridezilla has her claws out, here's how not to wear white:

 ICK!

ICKY!!

ICKIER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment