Friday 19 November 2010

On the prowl... This week's Daily Mail shoot

Hello all,

I'm hoping that you've already seen my Daily Mail shoot...if not, it's too late to buy it - naughty you! But you can still get an idea here.

I adore leopard print, so had bag loads of fun on this shoot! Here are some other shots from the shoot - can you guess Miss Magpie's favourite??



This one, of course!!






And here are the ones that didn't make the cut...





I love the leopard trousers - those I NEED!!

And in the spirit of all things leopard print, this is my latest obsession:


Courtesy of Chica Boutique in Spitalfields, I have recently added this fab leopard print dress to my repertoire (at least my holiday wardrobe repertoire). Here I am (above) in Marrakech pondering something or the other....

Everyone needs some leopard print in their life. Trust me, it's your instant ticket to style success. Go forth and shop!!

Coming soon... A day in Paris, a weekend in Antwerp, and the rooftop soiree that gave me an insight in to the world of McQueen. Stay tuned to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment