Thursday 28 October 2010

My DAILY MAIL feature for booby women

Hello all,

Miss Magpie has been a busy girl this week. I've been focusing on boobies - and very large ones at that. Check out my shoot for Femail magazine...and even better, go and buy the paper yourself, so you can check it out in the flesh (so to speak).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1324298/Take-plunge-How-flaunt-bosom-looking-like-glamour-model.html

Here are a few of my fave shots from the shoot...


I love this Ingenue dress (I have it myself - but I'll tell you all about that in an upcoming post) - it's really slinky and hits all the right places. It suits small busts and big alike and it really makes you feel like a million dollars! It's from a shop in Spitalfields called Chica Boutique, which stocks a fab selection of dresses for all shapes and sizes.


This dress from Whistles was also a winner. The shape and colour are so gorgeous and show off the model's well-endowed chest without making her look top-heavy or tarty. I am also totally in love with the Angel Jackson bag I accessorized it with.





If I am being honest, I'd probably never step foot in to Ted Baker...but when the designers behind it are producing items like this, I might be convinced to change my mind. This peplum style zip up dress is as good for work as it is for play.

Anyway, go and check out the piece in the paper and let me know your thoughts...

I've got to go and vamp myself up for the Halloween party tonight (see below post). Pictures will come tomorrow!

AND IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME TONIGHT, TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR AT MAHIKI FROM 7PM. IT'S GOING TO BE A FANGTASTIC NIGHT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Steph, great for us busty ladies! And funnily enough, a simple sweater dress can also look great if it has just the right amount of cling and a scoop or V neckline.
    The biggest problem for us is the ubiquitous empire waist and bust detailing on clothes these days. Never enough fabric to go over the boobs!

    ReplyDelete