Tuesday 6 April 2010

Magpie buy

Hola chicas and hopefully some chicos,

Miss Magpie had a divine long weekend in Spain, sampling the many wine and food based delights on offer. Particularly fun was the endless amounts of local Cava being thrown upon us. Yum yum!

But most excitingly, I finally found THE bumbag of my dreams. Who'd have thought that in the little city of Cordoba, I would find a soft, lacquered leather bumbag that would give Marc Jacobs a run for his money?! Speaking of money, at the totally unbelievable price of 17 Euros (about £16) it took me but a split second to decide that it had to be mine!


It's so dreamy!!

Seeing as I was in sunnier climes, I took the opportunity to practise sporting my bumbag for summer:


I quite like the dolled-up '80s sailor thing! I'm wearing a maxi skirt from Topshop that I thought was a dress when I bought it, Topshop Unique heels and my Cordoban fanny pack.

The best things are definitely worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment