Tuesday 13 April 2010

Time to go shopping! Part 2

Miss Magpie is no closer to fixing her dress dilemma, so following on from your requests I am going to give you a sneak preview of my still-got-a-label-in-it, sequin-alicious Christopher Kane number. Now I wouldn't normally reveal the big dress secret before the event, but seeing as you all asked so nicely...


Add a pair of vertiginous heels, some subtle jewellery and a big 'do'...perfect no? I really love it! And wait for the best bit...I got my hands on this beauty for the purse-friendly price of £100. Reduced from £2,100 in a one-day-only Browns sale, I seriously lucked out with this one.

What do you think? Wedding worthy? Answers on a postcard...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and a bloody bargain to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Those rare finds are like a dream come true. Beirut here it comes! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love .. can I buy it from you after the wedding?!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. put it on woman!

    I think it probably is a winner though!

    xxxxChix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls!

    Sorry Hol, it's not for sale...ever. Plus you have plenty of gorge sequins hanging in your wardrobe!

    Chix, if you were to see it on me now, what would I show you when I actually don it for the wedding. Plus it'll spoil the surprise! You'll just have to be patient ;-)

    x

    ReplyDelete