Tuesday 22 June 2010

The Great Wardrobe Revival: Part 2

It's day 2 of the 'old clothes made new' challenge and i'm rather pleased with myself today! Lurking in the deepest, darkest depths of my wardrobe, was this totally on trend for SS'10's safari-chic shirt-dress:


It dates all the way back to 1999 (it's practically vintage), when I was sweet 16 and comes from Zara's teen collection. Woohoo! Who cares if anyone likes it - I can still get in to it!

And actually, I do quite like it. Had I not had an 'incident' with my razor this morning I would have ditched the leggings, done up one more button (gotta keep my modesty intact) and layered on the beaded necklaces. My zebra-print Loubs make the perfect safari footwear - a safari on the streets of London that is, probs not so practical in the Kenyan outback. Might have to plan a research trip for that though...


The moral to this story? Never throw anything away!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's (hopefully) fab find...

No comments:

Post a Comment