Saturday 19 June 2010

Magpie Spy 6

Miss Magpie's bed is a-calling, but just before I hit the hay for tonight, I wanted to share this absolute vision of perfection with you:

 Megan Fox in Armani Prive

Ooh-la-la! Megan looks totally and utterly gorgeous - I can't fault her on a single thing. I'm not normally one for a red dress - they can slip quite easily in to slutsville (N.B. very different from slut chic) - but how I wish I had this baby hanging in my wardrobe.

And on that note, I will rest my weary head with sweet dreams of my future Armani Prive dress. No doubt my beau will be falling asleep with sweet dreams of what is inside the dress. I guess I can allow that on this occasion!

1 comment:

  1. That red with her colouring is just stunning. But what has she done to her face??

    ReplyDelete