Friday 28 May 2010

A day in the life... Part 1

Yesterday was perhaps one of the best days Miss Magpie has had in a long time. Yesterday was the one day of the year where every fashionista in London wakes up at the crack of dawn to queue for shoes. Yesterday was the the Christian Louboutin sample sale. Oh yes, yesterday was shoe heaven.

At last year's sale I succumbed to 3 pairs of Loubs, which I adore; my bank manager, not so much. Yesterday I was incredibly sensible and only came away with 1 pair - how very restrained and grown up of me, don't you think. But as they say, its quality and not quantity that counts, and let me tell you, these babies are all quality.

Ready for a peek?

Drum roll please...


Oh, don't you just love them? So pretty, so sparkling, so vertiginous; pretty much everything I look for in a shoe. Yesterday the shoe Gods were certainly shining down on me. I'm going to wear them this weekend with my Marc by Marc Jacobs purple tiered dress on the surprise weekend away that my beau has planned (when I know what this weekend holds, you'll be the first to know). Major shoe excitement!

And that was only 'Part 1'...

No comments:

Post a Comment