Tuesday 9 February 2010

Magpie spy 1

Magpies hunt out anything that shines. I am a self-confessed magpie, totally obsessed with all that glints, glitters and gleams. So it was love at first sight when I came across this pic of Naomi Watts (admittedly never my fave of the Hollywood style set) sporting Burberry's SS'10 version of the classic trench coat - a shiny champagne triumph. Couldn't you just imagine wearing this with everything you own?! Oh, I can.  

What i particularly love is Naomi's (or lets face it, probably her stylist's) choice of footwear. These utterly devine Stella McCartney mesh shoe-boots add the perfect dose of toughness to a soft, girly look.

Speaking of Burberry, Christopher Bailey's whole colletion is just divine. The whole collection is awash with café au laits, lavenders, candy floss and sherbet hues, with some high-gloss magpie-friendly finishes (always guaranteed to make me happy).


What's not to love?!.

No comments:

Post a Comment