Monday 22 February 2010

Miss Magpie's bag spy

Every fashion week I wait with excitement to see what fabulous bag Mulberry has designed for us. The LFW canvas bag is not only essential (not matter how much I love my 2.55, I can only squeeze so much in), but the only carrier to be seen with right now. I adore this season's animal print version:


I'm guessing you want to know what I fill mine with? I don't often reveal the contents of my bag so count yourselves lucky!



Inside my Mulberry LFW canvas bag is:

1. KG snake skin ballet pumps - just in case the cobbles of Somerset House get the better of me/my heels. Strictly for use in case of emergency.
2. LFW pass - without this, you'll have the doors closed firmly in your face.
3. Tickets - natch.
4. Fur head band - it's February in London, i'll need some way of staying warm whilst queueing for shows
5. The White Masai by Corinne Hofmann - my just-in-case-of-any-downtime book. Needless to say, I haven't even opened it.
6. Canon SLR camera - I'm always a little snap happy, so you can imagine how excited I get at LFW
7. The LFW guide - London is a big city, venues are all over the place, there are hundreds of shows...this is the Bible of everything you need to know. Ever.
8. Moleskine note book - the fash-pack jotter of choice.
9. Spectacles - unfortunately my eyes are getting the better of me and the specs are a necessity. All the better to see you with.
10. Uni-ball pen - the only pen i like writing, scribbling, sketching with.
11. Smythson 'Fashionista' diary (in pink croc) - I never leave home without it. It tells me everything I need to know about my day...and it looks beautiful!
12. Blackberry - I'm hooked. And the British Fashion Council has a special LFW application. I heart.
13. Marc Jacobs umbrella - rain is always on the menu. I like to be prepared as stylishly as possible.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment