Tuesday 23 February 2010

What Miss Magpie wore next

Miss Magpie loves getting dressed up and London Fashion Week provides the perfect chance for me to put on my gladrags, look a bit 'silly' (why do boys never get 'it'?) and have a bit of fun with my wardrobe. Because some of you have been asking me to post some pics of myself (and only because you asked so nicely), here are some of my outfits from the last few days:


This look is a bit Balmain...i know it's a bit out of date...but I just love it. Wearing a really, really short skirt is a great way of elongating legs (at least that's my excuse for always wearing barely there hemlines).
Black sequin jacket - vintage; dress - Topshop; shoes - Carvela (I lusted after the real thing for a very long time before I caved in to imitation); necklace - By Malene Birger



Well i'm never one to fade in to the background and the rain was getting me down so I decided to put on my brightest, warmest dress and make a big statement. My attempt at sticking two fingers up to the rain left me dragging round a sodden dress and a pair of heels in a very sorry state. Boo!
Dress - vintage; fur jacket - vintage; necklace - Mawi; shoes - Balenciaga; Bag - Luella (R.I.P) 


                                               

Since the Ashish show took place this morning, I thought i'd pay tribute with my ever so quiet, blend-into-the-background Ashish number. Walking around the mirror filled exhibition at Somerset House I was reflecting light left, right and centre...much like an angel...or perhaps like an annoying person wearing a ridiculously OTT jacket.
Jacket - Ashish; dress - H&M; shoes - Christian Louboutin; bag - Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment