Friday 10 September 2010

The DAILY MAIL and MY feature

** READ ALL ABOUT IT ** READ ALL ABOUT IT **

Miss Magpie writes for the Daily Mail's Femail section.

The ultimate commission: The editors at Femail ask Miss Magpie to compile an A to Z of Autumn/Winter trends.

Yes dear readers, yesterday saw my name on a double page spread in the Daily Mail.


It was so incredibly exciting to open the paper and see all the hard work of the last week looking so fabulous across a double page in the country's most popular newspaper! Yes, I did buy five copies.


And there's my name!!! (Come on - you didn't think my real name was Miss Magpie did you?!?!)

Then, the excitement was doubled as my feature made it on to the Daily Mail website. Have a look at it HERE, so you can see exactly what you should be wearing this season.

As you can see from my recent shopping trip, I'm working my way through the list:

A is for Animal Magnetism...TICK (Zara leopard print top)
D is for Dramatic Accessories...TICK (Butler & Wilson jewellery)
E is for Easy Rider...TICK (Zara leather skirt)
O is for Over-the-knee Boots...TICK (Dune thigh-high boots)

What I would like next:

S is for Shearling Jacket
T is for Trekking in Style

But to be honest, I think (if I could) I'd get it all!!

WHAT ITEMS ARE ON YOUR WISH-LIST?

Let me know what takes your fancy this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment