Saturday 11 September 2010

New York Fashion Week, Part 1

I may have only just told you about the new Autumn/Winter season, but this month, fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris are focusing on Spring/Summer 2011! I know that feels like a lifetime away, but in the fashion world, that's like tomorrow.

The circuit starts in NYC and though there have only been a few shows so far, I've been majorly excited by one in particular: Peter Som.

It is seriously girly and ultra pretty. Having just been renamed Charlotte from SATC (apparently that's what settling down does for you) - I was previously known as Carrie - I am totally loving the feminine vibe.

My fave looks from Peter Som SS'11 are:


I love the bright colours, the simplicity of shape and the detail of the ruffle neckline.


This is so 'naughty but nice'. I adore it! Floral shorts with a matching little boob top - so retro. The grey cardigan tones it down (i.e. makes it less slutty) and makes it a totally wearable look.

Like that? Well that's just a taster. There's much more to come from the catwalks this month..

No comments:

Post a Comment