Monday 20 September 2010

London Fashion Week, Day 4

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Today I witnessed the FROW to beat all front rows. Well done Nicole Farhi. It was like being on safari and seeing all of the Big 5 in one sighting (for those who have never been on safari, that's almost impossible).


From the left: Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, French Vogue's Carine Roitfeld, The Times' Carolyn Asome, Harpers' Sarah Bailey, some randoms, Nicola Copping, Bill Nighy, US Vogue's Anna Wintour, Vogue's Hamish Bowles

Does it get much better than that?

And because I wasn't sure when I'll ever see this sight again, I got a bit snap-happy!

Anna Wintour and Hilary Alexander having a chin-wag

The coolest mother and daughter duet around

Hamish Bowles looking ever so dapper

Oh and her...

Very long, chunky scarf from Zara, structured hem dress from a boutique in NYC and my new Bertie shoes. Doesn't quite compete with the FROW I know...but thought I'd throw it in for good measure.

I'll let you get over the excitement of this post before I go in to show details. Read it and weep!

No comments:

Post a Comment